In 2024 trainings will be held in India in Puducherry and in France at the ashram of Gretz.
Yogasana Pranayama Workshops
Workshops are open to all, experienced or beginners
Workshops take place in Puducherry, India, and are taught in French by Selvi Sarkar and her team. All profits are allocated to the Vellai Thamarai School.
A Yogasana workshop in India is a unique experience offering a better understanding of the rich Indian culture from which Yoga emerged.
Courses are based on Hatha Yoga techniques: asanas (postures), pranayama (breathing exercises), Yoga nidra (relaxation), dyana (meditation). They include conferences on Indian history and philosophy, anatomy, and human body constitution according to Ayurveda. Courses have a specific topic every week.
The number of participants is limited to 20 for each workshop.
You can view :
- Yogasana Pranayama workshops in India winter – summer 2023
- Registration form Yogasana Pranayama India winter – summer 2023
- Registration form Yogasana Pranayama Gretz 2023
– Yogasana Pranayama workshops in India winter – summer 2024
– Registration form Yogasana Pranayama India winter – summer 2024
– Presentation yogasana Pranayama Gretz 2024
– Registration form Yogasana Pranayama Gretz 2024
Workshops and Training contact at Vellai Thamarai France : Marie Odile Tesnière